Crystallized Intelligence (Gc)
Our crystallized intelligence (Gc) is the factor of our IQ that depends on knowledge and information we acquire over our lifetime. It depends on what we learn from our surrounding culture, and may be tested by vocabulary or general knowledge IQ tests.
How To Train
We suggest train with these tests & exercises when you selectively want to target Gc – for 5 to 15 minutes at a time. You are not expected to complete the tests listed below. Use them selectively for your own training purposes.
- Similar Minds’ Verbal Intelligence Test. <10 minutes. Scoring – Free. Take the test.
- Queendom’s Verbal IQ Test. 60 Questions. Standardized. Scoring – Free. Take the test.
- Cerebrals Cognitive Ability Test (CCAT). Standardized. Scoring – Free. Combines crystallized with quantitative (numbers and math) IQ factors. Very high correlations with SAT and the WAIS-III ‘full scale’ IQ test. Take the test.
High Range Training
- Concept T IQ Test. By Laurent Duboi. 7 Section test. Standardized. Scoring – Free. Take the test.
(Admission test for Sigma Society, and potentially other high IQ societies)
- Hydroglyphia IQ Test. By Mislav Predavec. 32 items. Standardized. Scoring – $35. Take the test.
(This test is currently accepted as an entrance exam by a number of high IQ societies.)
‘Standardized’ means that your score can be compared to others in standardized units with an average score of e.g. 100.